Wednesday, November 11, 2009

**Attention Annalise**

Yep Miss Lisie, this one's for you!

I wanted to comment on your most recent blog (I love the new background/title by the way!) however, I was very very disappointed when I clicked on the "post a comment" button, because it didn't give me a way to post a comment... Hence this post.

Amy Luisa said:
"Amen! I am so glad I took dance. And I hope 18 years from now your baby sister will follow your advice and take one as well."


While I'm writing this blog for you, I might as well just go ahead and say I love you, and I'm glad you are in my life :)

The end.

1 comment:

Annalise said...

My post comment button is not working and I am so sad! I love blog comments!! :(

I may love this more, however, and I DEFINITELY love you more. <3 <3 <3

I'm very, very glad you are in my life.