This is a conversation I had with my kindred spirit and bosom friend around 8 or 9 months ago.
9:33pmSarah
so all of my adds on facebook are for wedding planning
9:33pmAmy
hahaha thats amazing
9:34pmSarah
is yours like that too?
9:34pmAmy
i thought it was so funny how we both freaked out when we found out thats
what amanda was doing on saturday [background info: our other friend Amanda (my current roommate, Sarah's roommate at the time) had gone wedding dress/bridemaid dress shopping with a friend of hers that weekend]
9:34pmSarah
I know!
9:34pmAmy
:)
um... i dont know... maybe. i have seen some for sure
9:34pmSarah
I didnt get to ask her how it went though
9:34pmAmy
i know me either
9:34pmSarah
I want details!
9:35pmAmy
yes! like the color of the bridesmaids dresses!
9:36pmSarah
and wedding gown styles!
9:36pmAmy
eeee!!!!
:)
sarah, we should get married. for reals.
just so we can pick wedding stuff
9:36pmSarah
ok. lets pick a date
9:37pmAmy
oh! I just realized why we're getting wedding planning stuff! we're engaged!
thats why the ads!
9:37pmSarah
you make me laugh Amy Eckert
9:38pmAmy
haha sorry... i didnt put two and two together too quickly...
haha
9:38pmSarah
I love you
9:38pmAmy
i love you too
back to the date...
9:38pmSarah
<3
9:39pmAmy
um... well if your going to east asia... we have to either do it before we leave for the summer or after you get back sometime
unless we go to vegas, but that would kinda defeat the point of wedding planning
9:39pmSarah
true
yeah, I need to plan this
you only get one
if everything goes right
Amy
theoretically
:)
9:40pmSarah
I don't think before east asia gives me enough time to plan
9:41pmAmy
yeah i dont think so either... and if we wait for amanda to be one of our bridesmaids, then we might have to put
it off even longer
maybe next winter break
9:42pmSarah
hm. yeah, but I don't know if I can wait that long
9:42pmAmy
well... it will be hard, but i think it will pay off to wait
9:43pmSarah
distance/time make sthe heart grow fonder...
9:43pmAmy
true true
9:45pmSarah
We really haven't been engaged too long. I've barely met you, in fact
for this kind of life long relationship...
9:46pmAmy
...true, but its just kinda one of those things where if you know your perfect for eachother, no matter how long you've known the person, you just go for it.
9:46pmSarah
yeah, you're right. do you know?
9:46pmAmy
know what?
9:48pmSarah
that this is a match made in heaven, this is the one
9:48pmAmy
it is. we are so perfect for each other.
9:48pmSarah
:)
Should you be curious... We ended up calling off our engagement. By marrying different people instead of each other, we can enjoy two weddings instead of one. Plus, we both want our own special day :)
1 comment:
hahahhahahaha i LOVE this. thank you for sharing. :) you are both favorites. forever. and ?bridesmaids?
Post a Comment