Monday, April 26, 2010

Lots to do.

I have so much to do right now.  I need to continue working on raising support for my trip this summer. I need to be a good student and make sure I'm not forgetting anything important. I also need to begin studying for this semesters quickly approaching finals. My room needs another good cleaning. I should probably begin packing up the stuff that I'll leave keep in Arizona- which means I also need to decide what I'm taking with me for the first six weeks of my summer, and what I'll want to have for only the second half of my summer that needs to be shipped home.

Everything that I need to do is rather important. But I don't know where to start and more importantly, I don't really want to do any of it right now. My head hurts and I'm tired.  I'm not going home for another ten weeks and homesickness is hitting me hard.

So I'll listen to some worship music, read a few psalms, and will write out an organized and beautiful to-do list. And I'll eat a little fudge too. And I'll pray. 

1 comment:

Annalise said...

Sooo you tricky little girl. ;) You changed your blog address, and therefore you no longer show up in my feed! So I am reading this now, much after the fact, but I would like you to know that I am quite happy that you had Jesus time instead of stressing. And that I am quite happy that you are in my life. That is all.

Love!