There's one word on everyone's lips and minds. Its something most people are waiting for in anticipation. The heat of the sun proclaims its arrival.
Summer.
Such a glorious thought! Soon classes, homework, tests, and all the stress that comes with them will be past, and we'll be enjoying a much needed break. I can't wait until I get to finally go home! Hanging out with my family, playing with my dog, swimming and eating popsicles to my hearts desire! I'll get to spend time with people I love, but have barely seen since I came to college.
At the same time, there's a part of me that dreads the soon arriving holiday. You see, when the time comes for me to go home, it means I'm also saying goodbye.
Goodbye to another family. Goodbye to my best friends, to my small group, to Crusade. Goodbye to Center Complex (which has been a wonderful home to me, even though its old, and smells a little funny), to palm trees and the great blue sky, to the mountains, and even the George. Goodbye to a place I never expected to fall in love with, but hopelessly have. How I will manage to be away from it all for three months is unknown to me. I will miss you all dearly.
With this in mind, I wish you a wonderful summer. I hope that God uses the time to accomplish amazing things through you, and look forward to hearing all about it in the fall!
Much love!
No comments:
Post a Comment